Paint protection film is a polyurethane film that is applied to various surfaces of your vehicle. The film acts as a barrier which sits on the top of a cars original finish and protects it against stone chips, bug acids, paint swirls and bird droppings.
Application is a cost effective and time efficient process when compared to a costly bodyshop repair. It`s application will not interfere with the natural look of your original paintwork.
We can protect any vehicle using our different styles of paint protection film from satin to gloss.
Templates are cut to the exact size of your vehicles panels using our specialist computer cutting equipment.
Changing your original paint surface from gloss to satin finish
If you have a gloss paint auto surface, this can be changed into an ultra-sleek stain finish. This stunning transition will be quicker, and the cost will be significantly cheaper when compared to paying for a premium matte finish in a custom paint shop
Benefits of PPF
- A non-yellowing film formulation and will not fade from UV exposure
- Heat activated self-healing topcoat that will repair light scratches and swirl marks
- Prevents wear and tear and stops stone chips and scratches in the paint, requiring no expensive resprays or stone chip repairs
- XPEL paint protection film has an edge seal technology that will stop lifting and delamination, ensuring the film stays stuck and keep surfaces protected from contaminants
- Under the harshest conditions, XPEL PPF is stain-resistant and will maintain clarity